There are four user roles in Pectora, each with with different levels of access:
The Pectora interface varies slightly depending on the access of the logged in user.
A student is the default type of user and has the lowest level of access. A student user has access to:
- Log in / reset their password
- Update their profile
- View training history
- Submit class surveys
- Purchase ceu's
- View course materials
- View their credentials (excluding credentials that are marked restricted)
Interface as seen by a student.
Account Team Member
An account user inherits the same access as a student, plus extended privileges for the account(s) they're a part of. Account users have access to:
- Create / edit / close classes
- Create / edit training facilities
- View upcoming instructor classes (cannot register)
- View / edit / export credential records
- View / search users
- View the library
Interface as seen by an Account Team Member.
Admin Team Member
An account admin inherits the same access as an account user, plus extended privileges for the account(s) they're an admin of. Account admins have access to:
- View / edit account information
- Manage account team members
- Manage Platform Payments
- View orders
- View contracts
- View / edit / delete job posts
- Register people for upcoming instructor classes
- Transfer / convert credentials
Interface as seen by an Admin Team Member.
Super admins have full access to everything in Pectora.