You can use Pectora to collect online class registration payments.
To accept class registrations payments:
1. Create a new class (or edit an upcoming class).
2. Fill in the required class information (Facility, Course, Instructors, Date and Time).
3. Near the bottom of the form, check "Online registration".
4. If your Account has Stripe Connect enabled, a Tickets table appears.
There are four distinct "ticket types":
- Free: Tickets do not cost anything.
- Paid: You must set a ticket price.
- Renewal: You must set a ticket price. To purchase a renewal ticket, the person must first validate their credential id (credential must be appropriate for the course).
- Discount: Ticket price is optional, "Promo code" is required. To purchase a discount ticket, the person must enter the correct promo code for the class (case sensitive).
A class can offer any combination of ticket types. Once a ticket is enabled, you can set the quantity, provide a custom ticket name, and set the price for paid, renewal and discount tickets.
Depending on your privacy settings, people can view and register for your class by:
- Visiting the Find a Class page - Requires the "Registration is public" option to be checked.
- Receiving the Registration link - This link is private and must be shared with them.
- Visiting the Private Registration page for your Account - This page is private and must be shared with them.
- Visiting your website if you've added the Private Registration embed code.
To complete a registration for any ticket type, the person must provide their full name, email address and optionally mobile phone. Upon completing their registration, they will receive enrollment notifications and be placed on your class roster.