NOTE: the account team member role is required to add participants to a class roster.
To add participants to a class, locate the class: click Classes in the main navigation, find the class and click the Class id or Course name to view the roster.
Locate the Participants section. Below is an explanation of the 3 ways to add participants.
Add a single participant
Click Add Participant.
- Enter first and last name (required)
- Enter email
- Note: you can auto-populate a participants information by entering their email, then press the search button (magnifying glass icon). If the email has been used with Pectora, their information is auto-populated.
- Enter phone number
- Necessary for participants to receive sms notifications
- Date of Birth (optional)
- Notify: Send class notifications (sms / email)
More information about Notify: Sends the class participant an enrollment notification, delivered via email and/or SMS, depending on what’s provided. When both are provided (and valid) the participant receives both.
Adding multiple participants
Click the Add Many button. Pectora has 2 options to add multiple participants.
Upload via CSV File
Download the CSV template file and update spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel or an online editor. Enter participant information and save as CSV format.
Click Choose File to select CSV.
Click Upload CSV.
Quick Add Form
Enter the number of participants, then click Get Started.
- Complete all participant information
- Choose to send class enrollment message
Click Add Participants.
Adding Renewal Participants
Locate the Renewal Section. Click Add Renewals.
- Check the box next to all renewal participants
- Notify: Send class notifications
You also have the ability to locate and add renewal participants by search.
- Click Renewal Search
- Enter First and last name or email or credential ID
- Renewal participant will populate if valid