NOTE: the admin team member role is required to modify course materials.
You can use Pectora to collect electronic signatures from your learners. When configured, the landing page for your course contains a button that opens your pdf document that learners must review and electronically sign before they can register or log in.
Steps to configure
- Create a course
- Add course materials
- Upload the pdf you want learners to review and electronically sign (do not include a signature page on your pdf, Pectora automatically appends a signature page to your pdf)
- Check the "Collect Electronic Signatures" box
- Create a new class roster and select your course
- Add participants to the roster
- From a class roster, press the "Signatures" tab to view and download signed copies of your pdf